The strategic service alliance between INSERCO y BERNDORF
Inserco Industry Service GmbH, is a great and strategic ally for Berndorf Band GmbH, giving an excellent sales and after sales service for all Latin America. Inserco has established its headquarters in Curitiba Brazil and provide services such as belt installations, repairs and welding on steel belts for different industries such as the food, chemical and manufacturing industry.
Inserco has opened the Brazil offices, so that it could be closer to the customer's needs as well as save time in emergency situations.
The technical staff in Inserco Brazil, are officially certified by Berndorf Band and remain in constant update trainings in laboratories with Berndorf expert Technicians.
Berndorf and Inserco in Curitiba Brazil have the most sophisticated and efficient equipment to meet your needs.
Berndorf Inserco and in their warehouses advise keeping the following material:
Berndorf Band develops its own service tools in house. These tools are used by the Berndorf service network, and are also sold to customers. The two guiding principles of all our development work are “economic viability for the costumer” and “high-quality repairs”.
- 1. The Magnetic Clamping Device ensures perfect clamping of belt ends to avoid gaps and misalignment with continuous welding. Since the clamp is extremely powerful, even used, slightly deformed belts can be welded without misalignment.
- 2. The Patching Tool 3000 makes it possible to weld belt patches into damaged areas of steel belts automatically and faultlessly.
- 3. The cross curvature of steel belts can be easily corrected without interrupting the production process using the High-Power Shot Peener.
- 4. The Belt Edge Maintenance & Repair Tool returns the belt as closely as possible to its original condition and prevents edge cracks. This significantly increases the service life of the belt.
- 5. The Cutting & Welding Device minimizes the risk of cutting errors on site with prefabricated lengths, and can also be used as a simple alternative to the mechanical clamping device for the endless welding of narrow belts (width=300 to max. 500 mm).
- 6. The Hot Bonding Device makes it possible to permanently repair damaged or worn v-ropes. It is available in various different lengths.
- 7. The Mechanical Clamping Device ensures perfect clamping of belt ends to avoid gaps and misalignment of belts for all branches of industry.
- 8. The Large repair Kit includes a complete set of tools both for carrying out manual repairs and also for use with a clamping device, cutting and welding equipment or a patching tool.
- 9. The small Repair Kit includes all the tools necessary for simple, fast emergency repairs.
It goes without saying that the patented special tools we use are being constantly improved in Berndorf, enabling us to modify them to meet special customer requirements. As a result, our customers can manufacture high quality end products, machine availability is improved, and the service life of steel belts is increased.
Consult and serve your needs as a priority.